Re: (APG) MathML contacts.

Hi,

Thanks for cc'ing me and sorry for the delay; I was on vacation.

I'd be happy to join a call. We recently [1] released a set of
accessibility extension to MathJax that provide accessible visual
rendering, voicing, exploration of mathematics.

While MathJax uses (Presentation) MathML internally, we have to to enrich
it semantically using heuristics for accessibility purposes. Given our
experience, we don't think MathML is a good basis for (web) accessibility;
Presentation MathML is an XML language for layout (not semantics),
requiring extensive heuristics and Content MathML is overly complicated to
create and non-existent in the wild.

Best regards,
Peter.

[1]