RE: ACTION-1489 updated

Michael,

Slightly off topic … I noticed there is still a link to UAIG 1.0 in section 7.4.

From: Michael Cooper [mailto:cooper@w3.org]
Sent: Saturday, April 9, 2016 11:45 AM
To: public-aria@w3.org
Subject: ACTION-1489 updated

I took a second pass at implementing ACTION-1489:

https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/ACTION-1489/aria/aria.html#host_general_conflict

The last two paragraphs of the section represent the action to say "don't go to town with stopping overriding native semantics". I was asked to include wording to specifically say aria-label may not be overridden; I added aria-labelledby and aria-describedby but don't know for sure if they need to be listed, or if anything else does.

Michael