RE: [Accessibility-ia2] Mapping of aria-errormessage for ATK/AT-SPI2 and IA2

Perhaps ERROR_CAUSED_BY, or ERROR_RESULTING_FROM, or just ERROR_FROM (I'm slightly in favor of the last). This would be placed on the widget that triggered the error, presumably, pointing to the element containing the error message.

Thank you for your compliance.