Re: Slicing and dicing password role discussion

Ok.

Regarding toggling the role, if the main role stays as text and the sub role changes (implementations vary per platform) and the ATs are programmed to look for a subtitle change then yes. However, role changes are not expected by ATs. They monitor state and occasionally property changes for roles.

Rich

Sent from my iPhone