Friday 18 Dec 1:00 pm Boston time Re: Scheduling ARIA test harness training

Thanks to those who participated in the scheduling survey. While it's
impossible to find a time that everyone can attend, most people can
attend Friday 18 December 2018 at 1:00 pm Boston time (18:00 UTC). I
have set up the following WebEx:

https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m7db77677168c3b593472b7bd18a744e2
+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
Access code: 646 468 175

Let's use the usual IRC channel, and you can get the meeting password
from there.

Michael