From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
To: Michiel Bijl <michiel@agosto.nl>, public-aria@w3.org
Cc: James Nurthen <james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Date: 12/04/2015 03:44 AM
Subject: Re: ARIA 1.1: primary button attribute proposal

Moving to the ARIA list. PFWG to BCC.

Can this be "default action" to match both the more common API terminology
and Firefox's legacy @default on HTMLButton?

      On Dec 3, 2015, at 11:19 AM, Michiel Bijl <michiel@agosto.nl> wrote:

      Looks great :) Couple of questions.

            Indicates that an element is the primary action which is
            intended to occur within the button's landmark or dialog.

      I think we can leave out “which is intended”; primary action in
      itself means that something is going to occur. It feels more
      complicated than it is.

            The Ok button in a dialog, or the Search action in a Search
            region.

      On OS X OK buttons are labelled with all caps “OK”. How is this done
      on other platforms? And I think that “Search action” should be
      “Search button”; that would make it consistent with the other
      examples.

      +1 on the rest.

      —Michiel

            On 03 Dec 2015, at 19:39, James Nurthen <