From: Richard Schwerdtfeger [mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 9:07 AM
To: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Cc: public-aria@w3.org; PF <public-pfwg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: article navigation

As was stated before lists are navigated using a standard input mechanism. These are static. Also, lists don't typically have an infinite stream of list items which a feed would have. Tabbing does not work either as you end up landing on embedded links. A feed should also have additional input mechanisms to go home or end.

I don't agree that an article should ever be a landmark. I don't want to bring up a list of a 1000 landmarks on a page. This is why I have always argued about having them being a landmark. In the case of a Facebook or Twitter Feed the list could be enormous.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

[Inactive hide details for James Craig ---12/01/2015 04:06:44 PM---> On Dec 1, 2015, at 10:01 AM, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@]James Craig ---12/01/2015 04:06:44 PM---> On Dec 1, 2015, at 10:01 AM, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com<mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com>> wrote: >