Re: Proposed meeting of ARIA 1.1 Testing Working Group on Wednesday, June 29th at 11:00am Central Tie USA (e.g. Chicago Local Time)

Hi Jon,

That is the time of the APA Working Group meeting. It will be a conflict
for a lot of folks - probably Joanie Diggs, Cynthia Shelly, Fred Esch...

     Regards,

    Fred Esch
 Watson, IBM, W3C
  Accessibility

 IBM Watson       Watson Release Management and Quality