Re: Regarding aria-details and current support?

>  aria-description is also poor man’s replacement fallback for
aria-roledescription

I'm not sure what that sentence means Stefan! Feel free to use it even if
you are rich :)

We worked pretty hard to update the ARIA spec itself with information on
when to use aria-description/describedby, aria-details and
aria-roledecription. Stefan, maybe you should review that and see whether
there is anything vague or confusing.

Aaron