Re: APG Prototype - Feedback request on the new redesign

Hi again everyone,

I want to thank those who have provided feedback so far. I really appreciate your comments and I have been documenting all of them.

That being said, I would like to remind you all that at this stage, we're mainly looking for high-level feedback about the overall information architecture and user experience, e.g. the change from one long technical document to a more browseable and user friendly site. We are not yet looking for feedback about bugs or accessibility issues, nor specific wording, and ordering.

If you've already shared some of this more detail-oriented feedback, we'll definitely save it for when we get to that stage, but for now, I would like everyone to stick to the questions that I framed in my first email, so we can have feedback responses within that framework.

Thanks,

Isaac Durazo
Designer