From: Gunderson, Jon R <jongund@illinois.edu>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 12:09:22 PM
To: public-aria-practices@w3.org
Subject: Updated date picker example ready for review

Updated Date Picker Combobox example ready for review:
https://raw.githack.com/w3c/aria-practices/issue34-date-picker-examples/examples/datepicker/datepicker-combobox.html

I believe it done, but it needs more testing, especially on mobile.

The documentation needs additional editing and the unit tests need to be completed, but I want to get feedback on the functionality before I finish the documentation editing and unit testing text cases.

Jon

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., CPWA
Coordinator of Accessible IT Group
1207 S. Oak Street