RE: Disclosure ready, combo not ready

Bryan,

Yes, everything we are reviewing is in master. So, if you git pull from the
master branch you will have it all locally.

Also, please note that I always put a link to the github page in the first
comment in the review issue. If there are any special considerations for the
review, e.e.g, a known issue, they will be in the first comment as well.

As of right now, I have one of the combobox example pages ready, the one for
the 1.1 style with a listbox popup. Jon is still working on some fixes for
the 1.0 style.

For you, there are four review issues open in our current high-pri
milestone. Here is a query that will show just the current milestone issues
assigned to you:

https://github.com/w3c/aria-practices/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue%20s
ort%3Aupdated-desc%20milestone%3A%221.1%20APG%20Release%201%22%20is%3Aopen%2
0assignee%3Aaccdc

BTW, anyone else can change that link to do the same thing for them just by
changing Bryan's GitHub ID (accdc) to your own. The GitHub ID is the very
last token in the URL.

I am working on finishing up documentation for the 1.1 combo with a grid
popup now. So, tomorrow, hoping to have that plus if Jon has it ready, the
1.0 style with list popup.

Many thanks for all your help!

Matt