Re: I am not available for meeting on Monday 4 December 2017

I also believe that I've completed all my assignments but am happy to
assist with whatever needs doing to meet the deadline.

As a side note - I've been using Chatzilla for IRC, which has now been
marked as "Legacy" and deprecated. Any suggestions for a Windows 10
replacement gratefully accepted - THANKS!!!

Kind Regards,
Ann
annabbott@gmail.com
512-451-8267