From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 10:17 AM
To: ARIA Editors <public-aria-editors@w3.org>
Subject: Looking for new meeting time for ARIA Editors

Hi - I'm looking for a new time for the ARIA Editors call again to try to get a few more involved. I've set up a doodle poll for next week. Please answer as for a typical week for you, and I'll try to find a new time that works for us. The
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Hi - I'm looking for a new time for the ARIA Editors call again to try to get a few more involved. I've set up a doodle poll for next week. Please answer as for a typical week for you, and I'll try to find a new time that works for us. The poll is at:

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/boY1pGke<https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/boY1pGke>

Michael