Re: [External] Canceling ARIA editors 3 Feb 2021

On 03/02/2021 12:41 p.m., Matt King wrote:

> >we need a plan soonish or it could be done disruptively for us at
> some point.
>
> What does soonish mean?

I don't have an exact answer. Most likely a few months to a year, but
could be less (though not less than a few weeks).

> Who would do it disruptively?

Philippe Le Hégaret might do it suddenly without warning after he thinks
people have had enough chance to do it themselves. He does that sort of
thing. He wouldn't know how to update the continuous integration so it
would certainly break things if he does that.

Michael