Re: [External] Canceling ARIA editors 3 Feb 2021

On 03/02/2021 11:40 a.m., James Nurthen wrote:

> We don’t need a meeting but we need to form a plan to move
> aria-practices from master to main.

Yes. I didn't put it on a meeting agenda because Matt said yesterday
that it's on his radar, and I think it's mainly an APG discussion. But
yes, we need a plan soonish or it could be done disruptively for us at
some point.

> Also – can you take care of the css-a11y repository? There is nothing
> in it so switching that one to main should be trivial.

Looks like that's already changed, I don't remember if I did and forgot
to report it, or someone else did.

Michael