From: James Nurthen <nurthen@adobe.com>
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019 11:42 AM
To: ARIA Editors <public-aria-editors@w3.org>
Subject: Github PR review assignment

Any thoughts on using https://help.github.com/en/github/setting-up-and-managing-organizations-and-teams/managing-code-review-assignment-for-your-team#configuring-code-review-assignment to automate PR review assignments?
We could get a list of group members who would like to join a review group and then auto-assign 2 members to review every PR that comes in.

[Adobe Logo]
James Nurthen
415.832.2734 (tel)
601 Townsend Street