Editors' drafts for 2.2

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 10:50:47 -0400
To: ARIA Editors <public-aria-editors@w3.org>
As I've started working on preparing the first public working drafts of
1.2 versions, I noted the editors' draft locations in some cases had
been changed to point to the 1.2-specific branches. My expectations is
the official "editors' draft" will still be what's in the master branch,
notwithstanding whether the content there has made it to the stable
branch or version-number branch. So for the publication, I changed the
editors' draft link back to the w3c.github.io location for each
document. If you don't agree with this, let me know asap.

Michael