No quorum; updates Re: Agenda ARIA Editors 18 April 2018

There was no quorum again. A few updates:

On 18/04/2018 9:46 AM, Michael Cooper wrote:

> ARIA Editors is scheduled for Wednesday, 18 April 2018 at 1:00 pm
> Boston time:
>
> https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_aria-editors
>
> Agenda:
>
>  1. Common files update

Common files are now automatically updated to most repositories, as
described at
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aria-editors/2018Apr/0012.html.
Any changes to local copies of the common folder now get overwritten.

Being worked on in https://github.com/w3c/aria-common/issues/7.

>  1. New GH org for Web Platform Tests

See http://github.com/web-platform-tests, https://bit.ly/wpt-transition,
and https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2018AprJun/0010.html
(Member-only link) for background.

>  1. Travis builds issue update

Appears to be better for now.

>  1. Proposed ARIA Workflow

See https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/workflow and comment on ARIA mailing
list; we will ask editors to support execution of this workflow.

See https://www.w3.org/2018/03/draft-aria-charter and comment if needed.

>  1. Versioned vs unversioned references

I still want to discuss this in a call at some point.

>  1. FormerEditors option in respec

See https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/2018JanMar/0022.html;
at some point I'll probably go through repos to use this feature where
needed, feel free to do yourself in your repos before I get to it.

>  1. Unused GitHub Teams

The ARIA and ARIA Contributors GitHub teams now seem to have the same
role of giving people write access to non-protected branches of a large
set of repositories, so I propose to merge, please comment if concerns.

The ARIA Practives (sic) Guide team does not grant access to any repo, I
propose to delete, please comment if concerns.

>  1. Stale branches in ARIA repo

The aria repo has many stale branches from before the restructuring.
Please look through and request action if you want to keep any or
migrate to another repo, otherwise we'll start to clean them up (i.e.,
delete them). https://github.com/w3c/aria/branches/stale

>  1. AOB
>  2. Next meeting

The ARIA WG will be in Face to Face meeting during the next regularly
scheduled Editors' meeting. Therefore the next meeting will be 16 May 2018.

Michael