Re: SVG AAM and mpping table script

>   the fix is to activate the "View as a single table" button for each
table before saving a snapshot from Respec.

How feasible is it to get Core-AAM, HTML-AAM, and Graphics-AAM all
republished with that fix?  Because a WD build of SVG-AAM has broken links
to the TR versions of all three, as well as the broken internal links.

My guess is that republishing three specs is enough of a bother that it's
probably worth fixing the JS code first. But then, I haven't done a review
of the code to identify the problem.

~ Amelia