Re: SVG AAM and mpping table script

If this is the problem I'm aware of, the fix is to activate the "View as
a single table" button for each table before saving a snapshot from Respec.

This is of course not ideal. I don't know if it's possible to adjust the
script to not require this workaround. I'll put on editors' agenda to
discuss, though we will only make progress if someone knowledgeable
about the script attends. Otherwise continuing discussion on the issue
you referenced seems to make sense. Sorry I hadn't seen that issue
before - GitHub doesn't reliably notify me of new issues filed even
though it's set to.

Michael