Re: APG build fail

I think this was due to the quotes being wrong on the curl command. I've
changed travis.yml to add quotes around the entire url rather than just
the &. in the aria-practices repos.

Everything seems to complete correctly now. If there are any issues feel
free to revert.

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918> | Video: james.nurthen@oracle.com
<sip:james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood Cty, CA 94065