Re: Agenda ARIA Editors 2 March 2016

On 2016-03-02 11:20 AM, Joseph Scheuhammer wrote:
> For agendum 5, AOB"  could we discuss my pull request that fixes the
> scroll-to-fragID issue, with an eye to merging it into master? Thanks:
> https://github.com/w3c/aria/pull/256
Actually, scratch that.  I just checked it and it's not working.  At
this point, I don't know if it's because of recent changes in ReSpec, or
the new styles, or something else.  It feels like some further
processing is happening after ReSpec emits its "end-all" event, but
that's just a gut feeling at this point.

A script error that might be relevant, and which exists in the aria
master branch is:
"call to restrictReferences() failed with TypeError: $t.getDfnTitles is
not a function"

https://github.com/w3c/aria/blob/master/common/script/resolveReferences.js#L192

--
;;;;joseph.

'Die Wahrheit ist Irgendwo da Draußen. Wieder.'
                  - C. Carter -