Re: Test Plan review check-in (link to meeting for 9 September)

Hi Jon, you can join the meeting with this link:
https://deque.zoom.us/j/92487949223?pwd=cFd6NkhqaW5Bd082emJrZ0FrWmlIZz09

*Michael Fairchild, *CPWA
<https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/cpwacertification> *•*
*Senior **Accessibility
Consultant*

Deque Systems <https://deque.com>

//Build more accessible experiences. Start your axe DevTools Pro trial
today. <https://axe.deque.com/plans?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email>