RE: Test Plan review check-in (link to meeting for 9 September)

If there is a meeting today, can someone send me a link?

Jon

From: Seth Thompson <seth@bocoup.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 7, 2021 12:01 PM
To: public-aria-at@w3.org
Subject: Test Plan review check-in

Hi all,

At the August 24 community group meeting, Matt gave a walkthrough of ARIA-AT App and discussed how volunteers can start reviewing the first three test plans. Although there are changes to the app and the working mode still in flux, we covered the basic procedure of reviewing commands and assertions.

We would like to use the upcoming September 9 meeting to check in with volunteers and discuss how the process has been going. If possible, it would be great if people could come to the meeting having reviewed one test plan in one browser/AT combination.

If you have any issues logging into the app as a tester (or if you would like to be added as a tester), please contact me (seth@bocoup.com<mailto:seth@bocoup.com>). If you have encountered any other issues or would like further assistance onboarding to the review process, please either reply to this email or reach out directly for 1:1 guidance.

Finally, we have an open issue<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/github.com/w3c/aria-at-app/issues/318__;!!DZ3fjg!t7VXj_hOEETvaYWLVpsVabwMvU1Wuo2pWoiCKcXLhgTug4k_MzTSal1THB-CTM8iFQ$> about clarifying the Oauth scopes that the app requires when you log in via GitHub. The app requires team read permissions to check whether or not you are an admin and public repo write permissions in order to be able to file issues on the aria-at repository on your behalf. Please let me know if these permissions have been a blocker to logging into the app. We hope to provide more information addressing this concern soon.

Thanks,
Seth