Re: Proposal submitted to Schema.org

Hi Richard

Thanks for the feedback.

> The next phase for this proposal therefore is to obtain from our group members, and others they are in contact with, statements of if/how/when they would implement the terms we propose for data sharing on the web, both for publishing and/or consuming.

For our part, the Archives Hub is intending to publish schema.org markup within our online archival descriptions. We are looking to do this somewhere around July to Sept 2018. We would add the archive enhancements when they are released. The consumption use case is a more difficult one for us to see at this stage, but we would be looking to integrate data from other archival schema.org sources as and when they appear if this looks like it would enhance discovery and improve the functionality of the Archives Hub service.

Is that more or less the sort of statement you were looking for? If so, hopefully others here can provide similar ones for their own services, applications etc.

Cheers

Adrian
_____________________________
Adrian Stevenson