From: Richard Wallis <richard.wallis@dataliberate.com>
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 4:46 PM
To: Owen Stephens <owen@ostephens.com>
Cc: public-architypes <public-architypes@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Proposal submitted to Schema.org

The extent proposal has now also been submitted as issue #1759<https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1759>.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardwallis

Twitter: @rjw

On 28 September 2017 at 17:37, Owen Stephens <owen@ostephens.com<mailto:owen@ostephens.com>> wrote:
Thanks very much for doing this Richard and all your work around the proposal

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com

Email: owen@ostephens.com<mailto:owen@ostephens.com>
Telephone: 0121 288 6936

On 28 Sep 2017, at 16:50, Richard Wallis <richard.wallis@dataliberate.com<mailto:richard.wallis@dataliberate.com>> wrote:

Hi all,

Following on from our discussions I have submitted an outline proposal to the Schema.org<http://Schema.org> community based around Archive/ArchiveComponent.  In parallel I have updated the demo site<http://archive.sdo-archive.appspot.com/> to match.

You can see the proposal in Github issue #1758<https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1758>

Let’s see what feedback we get from the wider community.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com<http://dataliberate.com/>