Agreeing on archives proposal

From: Owen Stephens <owen@ostephens.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 14:05:30 +0100
To: public-architypes <public-architypes@w3.org>
We’ve now got two broad proposals in the wiki for an ‘archives’ extension to schema.org, plus the ‘extent’ proposal which could fit into either of the general proposals I think. So I have a few of questions for the list:

1) Are there any other approaches to the overall modelling anyone wants to propose? Silence will be taken (by me at least) to mean ’no’ in this case!
2) If not, how do we decide between the two existing proposals?
3) Are there any other properties we need to consider like ‘extent’ which aren’t currently covered by the proposals currently in the wiki?  Again silence will be taken (by me at least) to mean ’no’ in this case.

Thanks

Owen