Re: Purpose and Extent

Thanks Richard,

I’ve added a definition to the proposal - basically just re-using the wording from the EAD definition - whether this covers the library cases I’m not entirely sure - I think it does broadly, but I can see others disagreeing :)
Do you think it is worth posting this over on the bibExtend group to get comments?

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com