Re: Level property

I was about to share my opinion that I felt a level property would be of
little aid to discovery.  Now Owen has listed some potential values, I am
even more sure.

I know Fond carries with it some additional information about the
particular set of items.

In both proposals under consideration, a Fond would be considered as an
individual collection or a sub-collection (isPartOf) a collection of
collections.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com