Re: Discussion about previous proposal

From: Mark A. Matienzo <mark.matienzo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 12:04:03 -0500
To: "public-architypes@w3.org" <public-architypes@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'm quite pleased to see conversation pick back up on Schema Architypes and
can attest to Jane's comments data (relayed also by Adrian) - in part
because we're working to kick off a project to develop a new archival
discovery productive ourselves here at Stanford as an open source,
community project.

Richard's explanations also have helped me get some insight into where the
current proposal stands. I can also attest that there's a slow degree of
building interest from the American archival community on this as well, and
I as well as a few of my colleagues will be at LODLAM in June and look
forward to in-person discussions there as well as continuing them here.

Cheers,
Mark

Mark A. Matienzo
Collaboration & Interoperability Architect
Digital Library Systems and Services, Stanford University Libraries