Re: Proposal to add ARCHON Number as a Wikidata property

From: Richard Wallis <richard.wallis@dataliberate.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 16:31:58 +0000
To: Owen Stephens <owen@ostephens.com>
Cc: public-architypes <public-architypes@w3.org>
Yes  tangentially relevant.

Regardless of if [hopefully] the Wikidata proposal is accepted, this kind
of id could be added to the description of the Archive with the upcoming
enhancement to the Schema:identifier <http://webschemas.org/identifier>
property in the next release which enables the description of
general identifiers for any thing.

“name”: “London Metropolitan Archives: City of London”, ”identifier”: {
“@type”: “PropertyValue”, “propertyID”: “ARCHON”, “propertyValue”: “74” }

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com