Re: Discussion about previous proposal

Owen, taking your comments in revers order…

This is as useful entry point into the discussion as any.   Anything that
leads to a consensus around a proposal is a way forward.  As soon as we
[archive interested folks] have that we can then propose it to Schema lists
for wider discussions.

Across Schema.org it is more a search for reuse than uniqueness.  The
approach being to identify the types and properties needed to share a
description of a Thing, thus identifying what is missing and needs
proposing.

hasPart, isPartOf, itemCondition, are already available in the vocabulary
so what is missing is an adjustment to their range.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardwallis