Re: Archive Collection and Archived Item

From: Jane Stevenson <Jane.Stevenson@jisc.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 13:24:16 +0000
To: public-architypes <public-architypes@w3.org>
Hi Giovanni

Thanks, your response confirms what I was thinking would be the case.

I think I do get the idea of ArchivedItem being a type that can be applied to ArchiveCollection - I think the name just causes me a bit of confusion to start with. It is really just a carrier for additional properties that we might need in addition to Creative Work or Thing properties.

I look forward to your further comments once you have done a bit more investigation.

cheers
Jane.