Re: Engaging with other groups and simplifying ours

On 28 November 2012 13:25, Rob Manson <roBman@mob-labs.com> wrote:

> Hi Melvin,
>
> I can't wait to see your demo.  And if you'd like to share any more
> information about it in the meantime I'm sure it would be great food for
> discussion 8)
>
> I'd also be interested to hear if you think there are any specific Social
> Implications from the type of local community activity you're planning?

Just some user stories I quickly threw together, hopefully gives a flavour
of what the goals are

https://github.com/taskify/taskify/wiki/User-Stories

Social will be a key part.  Empowering communities to complete projects
together in an efficient and cost effective way, is certainly part of the
vision.