Re: Engaging with other groups and simplifying ours

Hi Melvin,

funnily enough I just signed up to the RWW group tonight 8)

I think this is a really key topic for the Augmented Web.  I did a
presentation at spatial@gov[1] earlier this week and a key point I made
was that the very act of using AR is an editing and creation process in
itself.  I think this has a lot of interesting implications for how we
engage with others and for social policy in general.

I'd be very keen on broadening this discussion out between the two
groups as I think it's a great topic.

roBman

[1] http://spatial.cebit.com.au/