Re: I've created a Related Standards page for the group

Hi Rob,

I think it is FANTASTIC that you are taking the leadership role in
gathering information and documenting how Web standards are being used
for open AR!

Thank you for presenting this during the most recent AR Standards
Community meeting.
http://www.perey.com/ARStandards/seventh-ar-standards-community-meeting/

What I *fail to understand*, and I hope you will not hesitate to
explain, is *why you feel that a separate activity/group is necessary or
beneficial* in order to further the work you are doing/have done.

1. Will this not run the risk of fragmenting the community and run
contrary to the goals of all the community members?

2. How are your objectives and methods different than those that you
have supported thus far in the AR Standards Community?

3. Can we make room for your initiative within AR Standards Community?

4. Would it, in parallel if you prefer, be possible for the topic of Web
Standards to also be discussed on the AR Standards Community mailing
list and during future community meetings?

Great to compile the standards you see as being most important. I also
highly encourage you to examine and compare the following two pages:

http://www.perey.com/ARStandards/existing-standards/

http://www.perey.com/ARStandards/standards-activities-underway/

When I have a moment I will assist the AR Standards Community and your
activities by identifying those standards which you have identified on
the new page and that may be missing from the above pages we maintain.

Warm regards,

Christine

Spime Wrangler

cperey@perey.com