Re: [AR Standards Discussion] The Augmented Web

Hello all,

I just wanted to tell you that I'm following your discussion and that I'm
really happy to see what's happening with "AR @ the web".
For me as a multiplatform content developer this technology will open new
possibilities to serve my clients and address the users.
My experience is, that a good AR use case has to run on as many platforms,
technologies and devices as possible to meet all needs.

With AR @ the web we will be able to open a much softer entry to Augmented
Reality to the big masses of people that haven't heard of AR. We don't even
have to tell people about AR, we just do it.

I'm really looking forward to use your different solutions and develop new
AR experiences.

Thank you!

Martin Adam
mCRUMBS GmbH