From: David Orchard [mailto:dorchard@bea.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 1:48 PM
To: Close, Tyler J.
Cc: WAF WG (public)
Subject: Issue 22 closed

Tyler,

I'm pleased to inform you that the WAF working group believes it has resolved an issue you raised.  You raised an issue in [1] that we identified as issue #22 [2].  Subsequently, a proposal was put forward to the Working Group and incorporated into the latest editors draft [3].  In a sentence, it adds the ability for a server to grant access to paths in addition to the existing protocols, names, ports and http method specification capabilities.  We hope this satisfies your request, and please let us know if it does not.

Cheers,
Dave Orchard, on behalf of the Web Application Format WG

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-appformats/2008Jan/0298.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/waf/issues/22
[3] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/access-control/