Re: Update to Access Control for Cross-site Requests

Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> I have updated the editor's draft of the Access Control for Cross-site
> Requests specification to include support for  HTTP headers as per my
> proposal earlier:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/mid/op.t6ug2pld64w2qv@annevk-t60.oslo.opera.com
>   http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/access-control/
>
> Nothing else has changed because no other changes have been proposed.
>
> I think we should be able to go to Last Call now.

I do not think we are ready to go into Last Call. There is a major
outstanding issue, which is if cookies and auth headers should be
included. Implementation wise this is easy to change, but it
significantly changes the semantics of the spec, so I think it's an
issue we need to find a resolution for first.

I'm all for publishing another draft though.

/ Jonas