Re: Update to Access Control for Cross-site Requests

Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> I have updated the editor's draft of the Access Control for Cross-site
> Requests specification to include support for  HTTP headers [...]
> Nothing else has changed because no other changes have been proposed.
Hi Anne, All,

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.
I see no mention of If-* headers and cannot recall there being reason
provided to omit them (on-list, at least). Certainly being able to make
conditional requests that would otherwise be allowed as non-conditional
should be allowed?

Regards,
Elias