Re: [widgets] Request for review for 14th of April

Quick update. I've rewritten "Step 6 - Process the configuration
document" [1].  I've also reorganized the spec. Hopefully it reads
better now. Any further comments (particularly on step 6) would be
greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Marcos

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/