Re: [WIDGETS] Using Zip based on OOXML-OPC, was [WIDGETS] Zip Support (request for comments)

Marcos,

On Oct 9, 2007, at 3:31 AM, ext Marcos Caceres wrote:

> Ok, the following updated text excludes references to any other spec
> (but tries its hardest be compatible with OCF, ODF, and OOXML-OPC):
>
> If I don't hear anything back, I'll leave it for public comment for
> the next public working draft of the Widgets 1.0 spec [1] (due out
> next week) .

I think this version is a reasonable way forward and support it going
in the next WD.

However, like you stated at [1], I also am not convinced about the
need for a Zip64 requirement (particularly for Widgets1.0). If the
latest Editor's Draft does not include an explicit call for comments
on this requirement, perhaps it should.

Regards, AB

[1] <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-appformats/2007Oct/
0048.html>