Re: [WIDGETS] Zip Support (request for comments)

FYI, The ECMA Office Open XML - Open Packaging Convention (OPC) [1] is also
based on Zip, and it seems to cover the level of detail that we probably
need for Widgets 1.0. I just found this spec, so I'll need a bit of time to
read through it (120+pages). If anyone has read it, or has any thoughts
about it, then please let me know. FWIW, Open Packaging Convention also
supports ZIP64, so it puts a bit more weight behind the inclusion of Zip64
support in widgets. OPC also has a nice section that clarifies all the
supported features of the Zip APPNOTE in detail.

Kind regards,
Marcos

[1]
http://www.ecma-international.org/news/TC45_current_work/Office%20Open%20XML%20Part%202%20-%20Open%20Packaging%20Conventions.pdf