Re: Widgets 1.0

Sure, here's an example of what I mean.  This is example code from the
draft:

// Resize the widget to 400x300 px
window.resizeTo( 400, 300 );

If you were to render a widget that used that code into a webpage inline it
would resize the whole window, not itself.  If you put it in an IFRAME or
OBJECT element, you could not, as the rendering parent, know when it had
called this and the call would do nothing.  Either way it would not work.

Just to clarify though -- is this draft actually more meant for the desktop
world?  Or is in-page online rendering (/webtop) also in the thought
process?

--
- Stephen Paul Weber, Amateur Writer