Re: [XBL] XBL 2.0 Test Suite and issues list

Le 06-10-12 à 07:02, Ian Hickson a écrit :
>> Please do start the Test Suite, the requirements for it and the
>> contribution license for the tests.
>
> A test suite will be provided in due course, yes.

Roadmap, schedule, deadlines ?

>> Not enough.
>
> You are welcome to try to collect all the comments that were made
> in the
> last few years, but I have no intention of trying to do it... :-)

Hmm interesting. So you are saying right that the
	1. The WG has no records of all issues with their associated comments
	2. The WG will be able to produce a disposition of comments document.

There is magic here. Be consistent.
It is perfectly understandable that there is no possibility of
collecting all issues since the start of the life of this technology.
It is not acceptable to not start one since this document has been
published at W3C with the new issues.

A similar case with a technology which had a previous life
http://www.w3.org/2006/webapi/track/products/3

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***