Re: widgets feedback

Hi Robert,
You raise a really good point about the realities of retaining a
text-only content model. I will note this as an issue in the next draft.
I also share your concerns about "the semantic drift". I will look
further to see how this is being addressed by current solutions. If you
have any further suggestions, I would really like to hear them.

Marcos

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/WAPF-REQ/#appendix_manifest