From: public-appformats-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-appformats-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jim Ley
Sent: Saturday, 12 August 2006 8:08 PM
To: public-appformats@w3.org
Subject: Re: Comments and questions on XBL2 Working Draft

On 09/08/06, Mikko Pohja <mikko.pohja@hut.fi> wrote:
> FYI, WAF WG has decided to create an XBL Primer to explain the purpose
> of the language.

Should this not be published before the specification is worked on, if the
purpose isn't clear, how can you create a specification - or if it's clear
within the working group as I assume is more likely, how can you publish
documents for public review without the public also understanding the
purpose of what is being published?

Cheers,

Jim.