Re: [AC] new title, abstract and introduction

Hi Anne,

On Aug 4, 2006, at 3:45 PM, ext Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> I do think that we need to add some examples as well and perhaps a
> elaborate a bit more on the scenario that takes place (client does
> a request, gets headers back, verifies, gets a bit of the content,
> verifies, denies/allows/default), but I think we can do that after
> we agreed on the syntax and the specific way of handling HTTP
> headers and XML processing instructions (when combined).

I agree some information like you describe would be useful.

Perhaps one of the Voice Browser vendors that implemented the Working
Group Note [1] has some relevant documentation we could re-use or
reference.

Another potential source of information is the Web API WG's Use Case
for this access control mechanism (assuming their UC has been
documented).

Regards,

Art Barstow
---