Re: Calendar details for TPAC meetings

If I understand context, you are having trouble seeing the TPAC calendar
entries. I believe you have to have subscribed and paid for TPAC as an
in-person or remote attendee to be able to subscribe to those, and I
don't think there is tech support that can change it this week.

To make things easier, we are using the same telecon info for AG, APA,
and ARIA as we use for our normal primary weekly calls. (I don't know if
other staff contacts did that, but it's what I did.) The telecon info
for those is:

  * AG: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_ag
  * APA: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_apa
  * ARIA: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_aria

Note for joint meetings you should attend the telecon of the group in
whose room the meeting is taking place. If it's not one of the above 3,
you'll need to find someone in IRC to help you.

Michael